Sunday, April 19, 2009

Travel: Montreal

Just got back to Toronto from Montreal and I'm in full on recovery mode. I was in Montreal from Sunday to Sunday but I had no free time at all except for Monday when I checked out old Montreal and took it all in.


What a beautiful city. I can tell why Kat loves it so much. Was just loving the beautiful old architecture everywhere. It was Easter Monday when I took these snaps, so no one was around. The rest of the week we enjoyed fantastic local food every day in many local restaurants and felt welcomed by the generosity and excellent service at the Opus Hotel.



After Monday I didn't have a spare minute to do anything else, my schedule was jammed packed with pre-production, location scouting, and shooting for the rest of the week. I feel like sleeping for a day or two.

Best,

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment